Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Warning for the Future

I've been going through a lot of photos from past trips this week, mainly to see what's in store for me when I begin some serious organizing/editing once I finish moving things around on my external hard drives, but also to reminisce a bit. While looking through one folder, a trip to the NS Pocahontas District in August 2006 that I went on with my brother and cousin, Mark, I decided to start editing some shots since I lacked the necessary skills back then. There was some cool stuff and a lot of stuff that made me go why didn't we shoot here or why didn't we chase that, but all in all it was a good trip.

Since I edited the shots, I decided I might as well do a little write up about it. I figured it would also be a good way to break up the blog, a mix of new and old.

Even when I begin editing in an organized manner, I'll still pick random trips or folders to edit and write about if something piques my interest.

Keep checking back for updates whether they're new or old!

No comments:

Post a Comment