Thursday, January 24, 2013

Doing Something Different

While I continue to collect funds to replace my computer with one that can handle Lightroom 4 and 500,000+ photos, I've decided to do something that I've never done, a photographic year in review. I got the idea from the various forms of photography projects people attempt on Facebook such as the 365 photo thing, photo of the day, etc. Instead of doing one photo a day, I will basically review the photos I took in each month.

Here is some information about what I'll be doing and how:

- I'll be picking out photos that I feel are either "news worthy," pretty or that I just enjoy looking at!
- Most will be the small JPEGs straight out of the camera unless I have edited them at some point in the past.
- I want to give people a look at not only what I shoot but why and how. This is in no way meant to be a perfect portfolio of images but rather a personal look at what I choose to document with some insight.
- There will probably be a lot of crap that people don't care about but hopefully more (or an equal amount) that you do!

I originally planned on doing just 12 different posts (one for each month) but after going through January (a slow month) and picking out so many shots, it will definitely end up being more than that.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment